• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP ! ! ! . . . Computer Devices

S

SignTech

HP Pavilion DV 9000 series is what I have wide screen ........ laptop ........ but I alredy need to up the memory ...... running PScs2

Good luck rep!

lbumbaca

did you download all the drivers for the laptop vga network and whatever esle control pannel click on add programs and see which are yellow with a? the driver is not installed hope this helps

lbumbaca

also did it come with a install disk driver disk for thr board if not goto website and you can download them for your laptop then you should be fine

Replicator

did you download all the drivers for the laptop vga network and whatever esle control pannel click on add programs and see which are yellow with a? the driver is not installed hope this helps

All the devices have a :help: next to them in device manager.

Just gonna bring it back . . . and suffer with Vista, and figure out how to make $#!T work with it . . . !

lbumbaca

the drivers are all different for all laptops thats why you have to install them separte vista and xp i think will only do your usb ports

S

SignTech

All the devices have a :help: next to them in device manager.

Just gonna bring it back . . . and suffer with Vista, and figure out how to make $#!T work with it . . . !

frustrating huh Rep? Like that new beautiful girlfriend you just brought home for the first time ................... and then ................ turns out it's a guy ..................lol

Now ya gotta take it back ................. :Oops:

lbumbaca

rep check the box it came in their should be a setup disk motherboard disk thats what your lokking for this is your driver disk

S

SignTech

At least my laptop has none ............ recovery is ALL built in you have to makes disks or order disks if you want the. If your latop crashed ........ he can't get anything. All drivers are now online at MS .........

iSign

been there, done that... returned the damn thing for another & learned to live with Vista on my laptop.

I had XP all loaded fine too... except the drivers for the soundcard, video card, card reader ports etc. etc... none of that crap worked.... this shot an entire Saturday, because after reformatting into XP Pro, I had already loaded all my software for a business trip the following Monday, before discovering the non-functioning devices... then over an hour on phone with HP tech support.. no chance, new internal devices will never be compatible with XP.. XP drivers never created for them... no way to restore to Vista w/o waiting for discs shipped... no time to wait since I bought the damn thing just for my trip...

...so had to sweet talk the manager at the returns desk to let me exchange for another identical laptop that I hadn't FUBAR'd yet.

It actuall isn't so bad with Vista for my home computer. It even runs my Omega design station just fine, & talks to my XP network at the office usine Remote Desktop Connection... plus it's my training opportunity for the fact that all us windows folfs will have to face Vista eventually.

S

SignTech

drove down that EXACT same road as you iSign .......... that's why I FEEL Reps and your PAIN ....................... lol

iSign

me and rep feel better already, knowing we are not lone fools destroying laptops within hours