• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help converting plt files...

artifacture

No, I think that's a different product, for video. I posted the link in post #34. It's free, open-source software, but it's a bit temperamental as open-source stuff often is. How many files are we talking? I don't mind doing it, it's just a server command to run it on a folder of files. I can give you a dropbox link or something to transfer them into.

Walt Netto

First and foremost - thank you for the offer!!!
The thing is, I've been using the Gerber software for a bit over 20 years. And I have - literally - thousands of files.
I know - who needs "poop" from that long ago - no one, except they have all important size info. And it just came
up this week the old law school changed its logo and I have to do new ones that go in exactly the same spots.
I could have saved a trip if I knew the various sizes!
So, if I can recover files, why not. I'll give the converter a try and if I am too old and brain addled to make the software work - I'll lean on you.
But only for files that are from a year or three from b-4 the current software outdated itself by blowing up the dongle.

Thanks, again.
Walt
(aka: neil@finelinesigns.com)