• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help... In and Out Convenient Store

Marco

LOGO9.jpg
New Logo for Convenient Store... your input, any other ideas please. Color scheme not final.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
looks more like a race car theme.

Do an image search on google or here for "convenient store sign" and see what others have done and go from there. No need to reinvent the wheel for such a simple, non-unique, store name.

qmr55

I think you should hire a designer or start over with a different view. Just a quickie 5 min idea for you to go off of.

Attachments

• in&out.jpg
    in&out.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 107

CP Signs

Nothing better then telling your customers to get in & out,,,don't spend too much time and money here,,,come in and get out.

Jillbeans

I feel that you posted this same query a few years ago.
Anyway, those colors are really weak, the fonts are lackluster, and I do believe Fred is right.
Also, the oval border is totally not needed.
I like qmr's quickie way better than yours, it has punch and it's cleaner looking.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your attempts so far, looks like something you'd see at a gas station, back in the 60's or something before they even had convenience stores.

Yes, they are convenience stores because they are a convenience for you, although they might be at a convenient location for you.... at the same time.

slappy

Is he really paying you for a logo or just a sign layout?

If it's a logo, sub it out. If not, just do a sign layout.

Techman

As I posted above.. This name "In N Out" is already a major player in the convenience store world. If he uses it they will sue his butt out to the next planet. Why would anyone attempt to use it?

SignManiac

More logo like

Attachments

• IN OUT.jpg
    IN OUT.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IN AOUT.jpg
    IN AOUT.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 94
  • COME IN.jpg
    COME IN.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

xxaxx

First off, That design is horrible, please trash it and start over or hire someone. Also, it is Convenience Store like everybody else is pointing out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll betcha for 'Politically Correct' reasons, we can't say what the real reasons of why they want to use someone else's name along with the wrong spelling of the word.

Techman

yes, but this one is in AND out =)
Verses .... In N Out..
Let's play "How close can we get without actually stealing it"?
Lets try this one. Tae Bo , or Tie Boux? Which one do you think got their butts sued into oblivion?

It will never fly. The name is so similar that it will draw a court battle. Where are all the copyright police on this one? This one if real is a blatant rip off.

All these nice people are giving their advice on a make believe piece. A complete waste of their time.

Marlene

I'll betcha for 'Politically Correct' reasons, we can't say what the real reasons of why they want to use someone else's name along with the wrong spelling of the word.

there are a ton a Quick or Kwik or some version of the word quick stops all over and they aren't connected. I think people see these names and just think, what the heck, I'll do it too not thinking that it could be a brand. anyway you look at it, that design posted is horrid. yellow letters on a white background is OK if you really never want anyone ever to be able to read it, even when standing with your face right up against the panel kind of never going to read it is what you intended. just writing it black on white, plain old standard block letters would be better than than what you posted.