• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!!! Looking for new Sign Shop name

time2shine

I totally agree with you on that and we've taught about it but I just feel that Time 2 Shine isn't professional and I hardly put my logo on any signs we do cause I just feel like it doesn't belong, if you get what I'm saying. Our shop is in small town so word should get around fast I would hope.

Marlene

I totally agree with you on that and we've taught about it but I just feel that Time 2 Shine isn't professional and I hardly put my logo on any signs we do cause I just feel like it doesn't belong, if you get what I'm saying. Our shop is in small town so word should get around fast I would hope.

small town is easier to get the word out that it's a new name, same owners. have you considered maybe using something local/signs? by that I mean like "Fundy Signs" if near the ocean or some other thing that gives your shop a feel of community?

Marlene

Actually that's not bad I like Fundy. Some companies around here use that.

yep they do and it gives it a locally owned/community feel to the business. Fundy and it's tides are so cool that even outsiders (like me from Vermont) get it too.

Just two more cents from a lurker...

I would keep your current name. Personally I don't feel that every company needs to have their service in their name, your work should speak for you. I don't think it sounds unprofessional -- Time 2 Shine... you could add a tag line like "Our signs make your business shine!"

If you feel that your logo is too low class to put on your signs, maybe you should just do a redesign. Something more contemporary -- maybe just "T2S" in some cool arrangement, and put your company name underneath and smaller.

emo

Just Signs (etc.)

Signtroplis (but that's only for really big companies I suppose)

Sign-A-Holics

Sign City

Sign Central

Weedoo Signs

Wedoundo Signs