• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! Looking for quote on Large 10' x 20' Banners

time2shine

I'm looking for someone to quote me on 3 - 10' x 20' baners that would be displayed on exterior billboards. Must be good for at least one year. I can only print up to 54'' so i'm out of luck. Artwork would be provided in right format. We are located in Atlantic Canada so it would have to be shipped here. Let me know anyone out there that can either do it or suggest somebody who could.

thx....

Marco
506-533-7888

time2shine

Thx... I called and they are going to send me a quote. I hope they have good prices. I'll let you know how I make out.

thx...

petepaz

used merritt before also and had great results
and i would recomend them and i will use them again

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I'm looking for someone to quote me on 3 - 10' x 20' baners that would be displayed on exterior billboards. Must be good for at least one year. I can only print up to 54'' so i'm out of luck. Artwork would be provided in right format. We are located in Atlantic Canada so it would have to be shipped here. Let me know anyone out there that can either do it or suggest somebody who could.

thx....

Marco
506-533-7888

grand4mat.com But they are in California and those banner sizes are going to be your biggest issue as far as shipping anything over 8ft. good Luck

time2shine

I have checked with three different companies I will let you know the outcome. Thx.. to everybody for the help. Shipping is the biggest issue here.

marco