• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Me To Install Mutoh In Flexi

Danimir

HI, I NEED HELP? HOW TO INSTALL A MUTOH FALCON OUTDOOR 48 " IN FLEXI, I NEVER USED THIS MACHINE BEFORE, I WORK WITH Wasatch AND SOLVEN SEIKO 64. I HAVE A PRINTER SERVER. THANKS

Techman

when you installed flexi,, didn't you get a set up screen to add yoru printer?
If not go into production manager and add one in,, yes?

I am no flexi expert.. but this is how i could do it.
type in some numbers,
this will bring up the cuttter and printer icon on the tool bar.
click the printer
brings up production manager
then install your printer..

Not sure if this is exactly what to do,, but it should get you started.

dennis j

You should have a ICC profile disc use that to install the profiles first then you should be able to add the printer.

Danimir

i had try that too, and nothing happened, guys are you sure that it work with flexi, somebody tell me that, but is a printer, no cutter machine?

Steve C.

Open Production Manager, Click on Set up, Add Setup, Select printer at the bottom of screen, then find the printer you wish to add.

Attachments

• PM add setup copy.jpg
    PM add setup copy.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 93

dennis j

Did the Profile disk auto start? It should auto start then there will be a list of printers to choose from. What version of Flexi do you have?

Flame

Dude, call where you bought the machine from. Mutoh DEFINATLY works with Flexi. I have one myself and I used it w/ Flexi 8. It was not easy though, so I had a tech from where I bought the machine from walk me through it. You gotta assign an IP address, use the proper ICC profiles... yada yada yada. Don't even remember exactly how I did it.

Danimir

I Dont Have The Icc Profiles Cd, I Download The Icc From Mutoh, I Have Flexi 7.6, The Production Manager Only Have The Plot For Cutter When I Try The Install The Printer. The Print Server Is Ready, I Have Ip Address, The Only Problem Is A Driver For Mutoh.

Steve C.

You need to call the place where you bought the printer. Is it new? Did you try what I said? Flexi has drivers already installed for all major printer manufacturers. The driver should already be there if you just go to set up in production manager.