• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Need User friendly software

pfjanisen

I'm just starting out. I need a software that is very user friendly. All I need it for is to produce vinyl phone #'s & Names to add to existing commercial real estate signs. Is Flexi hard to learn? Or heard of ProDesign?
Anything suggestions????????
Thanks, Frank

OldPaint

MS PAINT.......is as simple as it gets....next is most desktop publishing programs.
then you get into ILLISTRATOR, COREL, ART & LETTERS 7.5, then FLEXI, SIGN WIZARD, SIGN LAB, GERBER, VMPRO, COCUT.
none are OPEN and PRODUCE without knowing anything about how to operate them.

cOrKinSA

Make sure you buy from someone reputible. You would hate to buy software from someone and then wonder what the heck is a dongle key.

Lunatic Taskbar

Its all relative, define easy. I have been in Computers for 20 years and yes most programs are easy to a point, most things are occasionally named differently, or a different way of doing things, but, depending on your computer knowledge it may also be easy for you.

Easy is a frequently bounded around word. I think we would need more info from you.

You may have 20 people who use Flexi daily and yes to them its easy... was it easy for them to learn... possibly, but their background may have been different to yours. others may hate Flexi. Personally I find it very easy to use. I also think signgo is very easy and I looked at it a while ago www.signgo.com it may be worth downloading it and trying it and seeing how you get on with it.

Flame

I think CorelDraw and CoCut together.... is a great learning combo. Some may say Flexi is easy, but I think it's rather poorly laid out (which makes things confusing). Not too mention, once you learn some stuff, you'll come to a stop with Flexi. Corel... you can keep on going and going. Awesome, powerful program. Flexi... um... sucks.

Flexi isn't meant as a design program in my opinion. Just remember, that's my opinion though. Others will disagree.

Flame

Yes,, but its a great professsional combo too. Ive used it for years and madea TON of money with it.

Corel draw and cocut pro..

I guess that's what I was trying to say. It has a fairly easy learning curve, but is very powerful and very professional.

I have Flexi, FreeHand, Illustrator and Corel. Corel was one of the last for me to try, but it quickly became my favorite.