Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed for Vinyl on some Sails

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by copythat, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Have a client that has several sails he needs vinyl lettering. Please contact me if you can help. Artwork has images that need to be outlined. I'm can do regular vinyl. Not too keen on how to do this. I can provide you with the layouts for examination.

TIA

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    I've done a number of windsurf sails with good results, but those have been cut vinyl never a print. 2 color decals were layered.
    Is this a permanent installation? If they expect vinyl to last the life of the sail there are other options IMO.

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    What are the sails made of? If it's nylon vinyl won't stick to it

4. Not forever!

I just need someone to send the order to! And Chicago it's not fabric. These are toy sails.

5. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Oh, I was about to say there's a special graphic material for sails that is fabric and suuupppeerrr sticky. I've got like a foot of it left and there's no name on it that I can see.