• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help needed for Vinyl on some Sails

copythat

Have a client that has several sails he needs vinyl lettering. Please contact me if you can help. Artwork has images that need to be outlined. I'm can do regular vinyl. Not too keen on how to do this. I can provide you with the layouts for examination.

TIA

rjssigns

I've done a number of windsurf sails with good results, but those have been cut vinyl never a print. 2 color decals were layered.
Is this a permanent installation? If they expect vinyl to last the life of the sail there are other options IMO.

copythat

Not forever!

I've done a number of windsurf sails with good results, but those have been cut vinyl never a print. 2 color decals were layered.
Is this a permanent installation? If they expect vinyl to last the life of the sail there are other options IMO.

I just need someone to send the order to! And Chicago it's not fabric. These are toy sails.

omgsideburns

Oh, I was about to say there's a special graphic material for sails that is fabric and suuupppeerrr sticky. I've got like a foot of it left and there's no name on it that I can see.