• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HELP!!! Onyx 11

Stripeman

Hi Guys, Just has a catastrophic HD failure and had to rebuild. I had Onyx 11 and was able to install from a downloaded install file, but the printer installer files are gone. Anyone have the hard copies (dvd, cd) I need a prninst file for a mimaki JV33-160. Onyx only has the files for 12 and up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Stripeman

You, Sir(or Madam), are a life saver. The 10.2 driver worked! Slowly coming back to life again, Thank you!

jessica pappalardo

Onyx tech needed!!
In urgent need of an onyx tech. My Roland gr640 is not working with Onyx 18.5 (Postershop) Need someone to troubleshoot - will pay cash or venmo if anyone can fix this!!

jessica pappalardo

Onyx tech needed!!
Onyx claims they have no solution as its a Roland issue, However when I first purchased the GR640 we had the exact same problem that Onyx fixed. They have all new staff and no one can figure it out. Honestly tech support is just throwing their hands up... why would they care. :(