• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Out Bigdawg

Arlo Kalon 2.0

As one of the most recent recipients of the generosity of this forum, I want to encourage all of you to contribute to this cause no matter the amount you can afford. I don't know if you ever knew but y'all raised I think over $3,400.00 for me. You want to talk about money that couldn't have come at a better time! You got us all caught up with change to spare and got my feet back on solid financial ground. Stacy (Bigdawg) is a friend of my wife's on Facebook. During my lengthy hospital stay of nearly six months she was the conduit for info on me to keep y'all up to date. She is a dearly loved asset here at Signs101 and we should all do all we can to help her out. I understand being in need and what it does to your mind. It ain't a pretty place to be. Dig deep my friends - it couldn't be a more worthwhile cause.

GypsyGraphics

it's wonderful to know we were able to do, as a group, what it's so hard to do on our own.... make a difference for a friend in need.

thanks for reminding us arlo!

Dearly loved is right... let's make sure Stacy knows just how much and by how many! :loveya:

petepaz

good post keep it going but shouldn't it some how link the thread with the info to send the donations to?