• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Please

JONESYS

jonesy
I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ENGINE TURN TUNNELING DEARING CUTTING. AND BLADE IS GETTING COUGHT IN TUNNEL AND RIPPING THE VINYL .TEARING LETTERS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR HELP
THANKS, ERIC :banghead:

JONESYS

jonesy

SIGN GOLD I HAVE AJUSTED FROM 110 TO 160 JUST TO GET IT TO CUT THROUGH AND IT WAS TUNNELING FROM 110 TO 160 WITH 45 BLADE MY 60 BLADE IS DULL COULD THAT BE IT THANKS FOR REPLY SO QUICK.:thankyou:

signguy95

I use a regular 45 degree blade...the material is so thin...like 1 mil...that any abrasion on the blade could make it tear. What type of cutter are you using?

Jay

Silverado

Release the SignGold from the liner and lay it back down. Then flaten it out with a felt squeegee.

This will keep it from binding/tunneling up.

JONESYS

jonesy

I'm Using A Roland Sp-540. I Looked At The Blade It Was A Little Dirty. It Is Tunneling All The Way Across The Sheet About 5 To 6 Tunnels As It Makes The Cut.

JONESYS

jonesy

THANKS, YOU ALL .CHANGED BLADE AND SET PRESSURE AT 100 WENT SMOOTH AFTER THAT YOU ALL ARE GREAT. THANKS AGAIN :signs101::U Rock: