• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help w/ Adobe

totalimage

I have a photoshop file from a customer who is telling me that it is a vector image. Not knowing alot about photoshop I downloaded the trial version and open the file in it. Personally I think it is a bitmap, but not knowing enough about photoshop I dont want to confront the customer till i know for sure. Is there anyway that someone could either tell me how to tell if it is a vector or could open the file and look for yourself?...Pm me for the file if needed.... Thank you Kevin

totalimage

I understand that, but I would like to know how to tell if it is a vector or bitmap in the program???..

GK

I understand that, but I would like to know how to tell if it is a vector or bitmap in the program???..

The layers palette would show an icon similar to this one if it was placed as a vector smart object.

Attachments

• vector.jpg
    vector.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 68

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The Layers palette has two other tab selections in it. One is named Paths and selecting it may also display some contents which are vector paths. these paths are exportable in the AI Adobe Illustrator format.