• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help w/ Cibercut error #2106

kimberlyidaho

I'm new to 101. I've in bus. a year. Recently, I lost my hard drive on my computer and had to reinstall my cibercut. Since then, my jobs will stop in the middle, after cutting only two or three lines and say,"exit 995-trying to write date to file/device Com1. the I/0 operation ahs been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request. Error #2106."
This is the problem. I bought a GT60JR (redsail) from SSK. (now signpile.com) Dave Deborg refuses to help me. He sent me to cibercut support. They can't figure it out. This is what I think is wrong. My plotter is not loaded correctly, but I don't know which one to load. Any help? I have lost bus. in my busiest time of year. Kimberly

schurms

If it worked b4 it does work. I would think that you have something in you computer settings or in your program settings. Sorry I can't be more help.

Techman

get a good program that needs no support such as Cocut Pro.
Run it with Corel draw and not have to worry about some strange setting in a strange software that no one knows anything about.