Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with 4over

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by cOrKinSA, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cOrKinSA

cOrKinSA Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Anyone have a contact at 4over that can greatly help me re-register with them?

Having been out of the game for a while I seemed to have no luck getting my account reopened. I called and email requested but all they say is that they will contact me.
    I have someone who will let me order from their account but I would like to not be in their way and just do ordering myself. Thanks so much.

Tags:
  2. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    There has been some discussion on Signs101 in the past that they do no re-open accounts that were closed for non activity..... www.partnerprinting.com is an option....

3. Sign_Boy

Sign_Boy Major Contributor

May 18, 2007
    USA
    I hate to say it but if they give you an issue pull you I was serving in the military card.

4. cOrKinSA

Oct 16, 2006
    I'll look into them. Thanks.

Told them that when I called but they told me they couldn't direct me to a department and to just wait until they contacted me.

5. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    they will get back to you,, give em a few days.

It is their way for screening out those who just want to use them for pricing.

6. cOrKinSA

Oct 16, 2006
    Oh and here is some 'ol salt on the wound for yuh. They keep sending email specials to me on the sales they currently have every time.

7. cOrKinSA

Oct 16, 2006
    I've waited for a few weeks now and and all I received was a "Dear John" from them.
    I've been using BCT but 14pt is the thickest card stock they carry.

8. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

use silkcards dot com..I flip flop between both

9. kylebrk

kylebrk Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Midwest
    Ive always gotten way more attention when i keep the questions to emails and online chats. I would quit calling and just use the online chat part.

10. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    I think I may have a solution for anyone who is unable to register with 4 over or who's account has been canceled due to inactivity or infrequent orders.

EDIT: never mind... already seeing too many pitfalls in my idea.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  11. hatmanok

hatmanok Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Try gotprint.com. They are great.... And a better price than most companies.

12. jasonsvision

jasonsvision Sign Slave

Aug 4, 2010
    Virginia
    I recommend you always have at least 2-3 suppliers for that kind of sheet fed work. By the click digital has dropped to even below their prices. I too still use them but the previous backups are good ideas