• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with 4over

cOrKinSA

Anyone have a contact at 4over that can greatly help me re-register with them?

Having been out of the game for a while I seemed to have no luck getting my account reopened. I called and email requested but all they say is that they will contact me.
I have someone who will let me order from their account but I would like to not be in their way and just do ordering myself. Thanks so much.

Techman

they will get back to you,, give em a few days.

It is their way for screening out those who just want to use them for pricing.

cOrKinSA

Oh and here is some 'ol salt on the wound for yuh. They keep sending email specials to me on the sales they currently have every time.

kylebrk

Ive always gotten way more attention when i keep the questions to emails and online chats. I would quit calling and just use the online chat part.

GypsyGraphics

I think I may have a solution for anyone who is unable to register with 4 over or who's account has been canceled due to inactivity or infrequent orders.

EDIT: never mind... already seeing too many pitfalls in my idea.

Last edited:

jasonsvision

Sign Slave
I recommend you always have at least 2-3 suppliers for that kind of sheet fed work. By the click digital has dropped to even below their prices. I too still use them but the previous backups are good ideas