• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with company logo

rjpjr

Kinda what I am afraid of. I have received several request for rush orders.

Looks like the wife and I are going to have to step back and take a long look at things. We need to look to the future of the business (where it is heading and where we want it to head).

just a thought...
If you are set up to handle rush orders and are willing to deal with the stress, then maybe that is your opportunity to add 30-40% to your profits all because of your Name. A 40% RUSH FEE!! The customers who are attracted to your name and who are looking for Speed may be willing to pay for the service of Speed. The question then becomes are you willing to provide that service?

speedneeds

Wow, you guys give me to much to think about.

I can definitely see the benefits of the name in offering a rush service and the additional profits that it could generate. I can also imagine the stress that would come along with such a service.

In my auto repair business I maintain a fleet of trucks for a company that demands fast turnarounds on all repairs. The stress is severely elevated but so are the profits. Working late nights and weekends can generate more in a couple of hours than I can do in a whole day of general customer repairs.

artsnletters

better yet change your name to reflect what you do ANYWAY. Why let an old name make you change your business focus...shouldn't it be the other way 'round? Why saddle yourself with a handicap from the get go?
You'll be much happier with an identity that reflects what you do as opposed to trusting customers to make the connection...
Tim