• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with fastener

signcrafters

Has anyone seen this fastener before?
Where can I get the tool to remove it?

Thanks!

Attachments

• fastener.jpg
    fastener.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 130

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
So...if we can all buy the tool off the shelf, does that still classify it as a "security" fastener?

Times are hard, and people are willing to do just about anything to heist a few rolls of TP from the public facilities.

JB

petepaz

So...if we can all buy the tool off the shelf, does that still classify it as a "security" fastener?

Times are hard, and people are willing to do just about anything to heist a few rolls of TP from the public facilities.

JB

yeah that's a little too easy?

Tifosi

It's like those water faucet keys. I have one on my truck for those times when you need some water for concrete. I always try and have a few of those "security" type tools for those special circumstances.

FS-Keith

It's like those water faucet keys. I have one on my truck for those times when you need some water for concrete. I always try and have a few of those "security" type tools for those special circumstances.

I just turned one of those on yesterday with an adjustable wrench