Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with font please!

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by High Octane, May 16, 2006.

1. High Octane

High Octane Active Member

Mar 27, 2005
    Fenton, Michigan
    Anyone?
    I have no clue. Thanks so much for any help.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. 2NinerNiner2

2NinerNiner2 Very Active Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Calgary, AB
    This looks like it could be it :)..the "N" may need some work but the rest is quite close.
    Mason Serif Regular
    I simply uploaded your posted image to their site and in seconds, there it was :) a very cool site!
    http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

3. Stick2It

Stick2It New Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Mason Serif Regular is what I got.

go to www.myfonts.com, attach the image file you have posted here and it will give you a match or the closet matches.

4. High Octane

Mar 27, 2005
    Fenton, Michigan
    Of course a font that I don't have.
    Kinda hurts to have to buy a font for one word.

5. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Why should buying a font hurt? It's a tool of the trade, just like vinyl, a saw or a printer.
    Since it's one that you don't have, just explain to the client that they have 2 routes that you can take. One is to pay you to digitize the design, and the second is to buy the font. Either way will make you money :)

Checkers

6. Sign One

Sign One Member

Apr 17, 2006
    Try Vector Dr.

If he has the font he will typeset it for you- for $5.00 and save it in .eps or whatever for you- or he can vectorize for not much more- click the banner at bottom of the page!

7. High Octane

Mar 27, 2005
    Fenton, Michigan
    Good Point Checkers...although It Is Like Five Different Letters...it Would Probably Take Me Like Ten Minutes To Recreate. I Should Probably Stop Being A Lazy *** And Just Do It. Thanks For The Help Guys.