• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Kickstand for 3ftx6ft Foamcore

Andre Robinson

Hello,

can anyone help me with making a Kickstand for a 3ft by 6ft piece of 3/16 Foamcore? I've printed 2 poster and will mount to 3x16 adhesive foamcore. (Tall Standing)

I have two sheets of 4ft x 6ft foamcore and the cardboard they were rapped in. So, each board will have a 2ft by 6ft offcut leftover [and still the cardboard wrapper] I have access to more cardboard. I just don't know what to do with it.

I have a Fletcher 3000 (up to 60 inches; I could score and cut) and a 4x8 table/mat/long rulers.

I could print and cut on top of a template if needed. (If someone has something I could use)

If I need to get something else, I'll get it. I also have a Home Depot, just in case. It's a short term throw away application, if that makes a difference.

Much appreciation,

Andre

Last edited:

Bly

Message me if you want strut templates.
You can cut them by hand if you need to.

Bly

I'd probably use the double for something that size but either can be scaled to any size.

Attachments

• 1350 double strut - 1up.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Single strut 650h.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 132

Andy D

I always use coroplast and just cut one "wall", nothing nearly as fancy
as what this guy has, but he does have a cool system.

Andy D

Instead of the braces cut into the coro, I would just
hand-cut the coro to shape, put velcro tabs on both sides and
give them a length of velcro so they can adjust how wide apart
they want the supports