• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with my Mutoh Rio!

CS-SignSupply-TT

signs101.com to the rescue ma'am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Terry, you are the best! So someone had the little black piece that pushes the blade down swung out and was using it as a handle for moving the carriage!! Sooo dumb! Fixed in a second! Thank you!!!

Now that you are up and running, take a deep breath, and go make some money!

tcorn1965

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Terry, you are the best! So someone had the little black piece that pushes the blade down swung out and was using it as a handle for moving the carriage!! Sooo dumb! Fixed in a second! Thank you!!!

Awesome...You will learn to have a love-hate relationship with this printer until you get it dialed in...We do ton's of burnout shirts with this printer and it has done nothing but make us money since we have had it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will help...I have gone through the growing pains already.

Terry

tcorn1965

I forgot to mention that is how you switch out blade, just swing that piece out, lift and remove old blade, drop in new and swing arm assembly back to home!

Terry