• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with new printer purchase

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Bly owns UV, latex, solvent and now UV-gel. I'm sure there's less bias when you actually own all of the various machines and use them daily.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not sure who alpnj is or why that was linked by someone but that is an interesting website, not ours though. A few members have reached out with advice on the printers privately which has been helpful. Thanks for those who have answered the questions in this post and not hijacked it into something completely else. I have a demo set up for several printers, those that reached out I will let you know how it goes. Thanks!

So, you wanna go down saying THAT IS NOT YOU or your company ?? Hmmmm...............

Bly

Bly owns UV, latex, solvent and now UV-gel. I'm sure there's less bias when you actually own all of the various machines and use them daily.

Latex machines are great for certain applications.
We bought an Epson to print wall coverings and wraps due to the limitations of latex.
We've since sold the 360s and have a Colorado which seems far better than either eco sol or latex.
Latex are great for quick turnaround jobs especially unlaminated short term due to the ink's scratch resistance.