• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help! Wrap sizing gets cutoff when design is in versaworks

Jonzed

I have a wrap design that is 278 inches. When i import pdf or jpeg in to versa works it cuts length to only 200 inches. How do I fix this?
6f61012c431c2798261355a2c9b51b61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

iam808

The problem is with the .PDF and not Versaworks. If you open the .PDF and hover the mouse around the bottom left hand corner the document size will appear and it will read 200"x 33.5".

Downsize the file and republish to .PDF or just go with .EPS

shoresigns

200 inches is the standard limit for PDF files. Apparently Corel ignores these standards, making it easy to create PDF files that are incompatible with other software, such as VersaWorks.

CL Visual

I've had this issue with PDF's in Versaworks. I do a lot of box truck wraps and they're usually about 300" wide. Now if I have a PDF, I bring into photoshop and flatten the file and save as a TIF. Shouldn't have an issue after that.

I think the problem is that the PDF actually holds a lot more than what is visible and it puts it way out of bounds for versaworks acceptance.