• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help!

Espartaco1967

Hello I have one mutoh outdoor falcon jr, and recently I had a problem, not print the heads, not color, not black, I change fuse 1 and fuse 2, the machine work very well, but to the week does not print the color head, anybody can help me, it can be problem of mainboard, and if it is thus, somebody knows like repairing it, the inks arrives at dampers, and capping station clean, even fills the waste bottle, the inks arrives perfectly at the heads, apparently does not arrive voltage at the top from color

Espartaco1967

mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr, dont not print head color

Hello I have one mutoh outdoor falcon jr, and recently I had a problem, not print the heads, not color, not black, I change fuse 1 and fuse 2, the machine work very well, but to the week does not print the color head, anybody can help me, it can be problem of mainboard, and if it is thus, somebody knows like repairing it, the inks arrives at dampers, and capping station clean, even fills the waste bottle, the inks arrives perfectly at the heads, apparently does not arrive voltage at the top from color