• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

D2S

I am here with a customer but we can't get the font please help....

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 141

Samm

About the closest I can find is Elfring Elite Light found here

Condensing that looks to be a close one.

Sam

Samm

REDO!!! Present the client with the closest you can get to the above descriptions, and take 5 mins of your time...actually shouldn't take even that long to knock up a massive improvement. Let us know how it goes!

Sam

D2S

Last night I used an different script, went with Brush Script Standard, it looks similar but at the same time a little different. Also for all of you that said it was ugly, I agree and have talked them into having me design a new logo. They want to keep uniformity so I talked about maybe adding the Brush Script into their logo design. The picture I should was just the words I placed over 5 polo shirt pockets for Christmas present I got a T Shirt order coming in this week for them and now I have the design. Thanks for the help.

adam

511graphix

hey post the new design......we all known this "layout and font choice was bad!!!! so lets see what your take was on their new logo if ya dont mind :peace!:

Last edited:

James Chrimes

What makes it a logo? It is horrible at best and I don't think that brush script will be much better, esspecially if you use all upper case letters like the design shown.

D2S

That isnt the log yet Sign Solutions, thats what they were using on all their advertising in place of a logo. So now I talked them into me making them a logo and using that font somewhere in it, but I am sure I can still talk them out of that if I come up with something else.

And I will post need to get working on it they arent ready til after the holiday but no need to procrastinate.