• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

Williams Signs

Stumped on this one. Suggestions on this logo design needed.

Attachments

• ma.jpg
    ma.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 76

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
No expert but the speaker, although good concept, looks like a pasted on internet image with the square box around it.

And I am not digging the second line being wider than the first. Sort of throws everything off to my eye. I do like the font though for the first two lines.

Can you maybe take the speaker concept an make it encompass the logo?
Or if you can get it across maybe a side view of a speaker?

Wait! How about 2 speakers facing in on the logo?

Just my one cent.....

iSign

the curve of the "A" looks like it could easily be mirrored on the left side, as the front of a simple speaker illustration. also, that same curve could emanate from the speaker, like waves radiating from a disturbance in a pond... and those waves could be subtle color knock-outs in the M and the A, radiating across the logo, and aligning with the right side of the "A"

QualitySigns

Seems to be a lot going on there. Do you need the "MA?" Maybe do something with the speaker. Like MikeSTK says: perhaps you could incorporate the speaker with the name, or something (without the box).

Jillbeans

I'd make the speaker have the overtones of an Ionic column cornice, lose the MA, make MAXIMUS real big underneath it, and Audio in a clean script underneath.
Then do your subcopy in Essendine.
Or maybe a graphic of a Roman bust wearing headphones instead of the speaker but that might not be what they sell.
Love....Jill

Marlene

I kind of like the MA, the font used for that and the name. the colors aren't bad either. not too crazy about the speaker and am thinking you don't really need something so literal or anything at all as long as the name of the company makes what it does very clear.

Marlene

I like your idea Jill but not for this as it is a little foo foo looking and audio systems are more manly, loud and bold.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Lost the speaker and the tagline. Lost the space between Maximus and Audio.

Attachments

• audio.jpg
    audio.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 55

laserman70

Think
I like that one..
My eye has a hard time with the A overlapping on the maximus Audio
IF it were separated I think thats a winner.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe too much of a gimmick but how about something showing a little displacement by sound wave?

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• ma.jpg
    ma.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 67

basicmetal

Just a thought, but have you thought about turning the speaker to face upright & pull some detail to help it resemble the Roman Coliseum? Just a thought that looks good in my mind but may not work on paper.