• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe what you're doing is considered creating a layout more so than designing a logo. You have far too many elements involved to ever become a logo.

Also, Marlene makes a lot of sense about the solid foundation for a speaker or sound store. Sometimes you need to look at the image you want the public to see and recognize within a second or two..... as a logo or a picture.

Des6139

Jillbeans I think I have flipped, a long time ago

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 88

Williams Signs

New ideas with suggestions from here. I want people to eventually recognize the MA and not have to use the whole name. Let me have it.

Attachments

• Graphic3.jpg
    Graphic3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Graphic4.jpg
    Graphic4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 65

Colin

Still way too much "stuff" going on. And the treatment on the A doesn't look like anything that the onlooker (or me anyways) recognises as anything familiar or audio related.

iSign

I still think my earlier ideas have value...

I don't think the lines are working at all here, and recognizing the speaker in the A is a bit of a stretch for me too...

Williams Signs

They do both. They do alot of custom install work and are really cutting edge around this area. Here is their original logo someone drew. It does not lend well to readability. This is what I am trying to fix.

Attachments

• Logo.jpg
    Logo.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 87

Marlene

It does not lend well to readability.

that is a very kind way of putting it. their original logo is really really bad! I liked the direction you were going in and as for the colors, the two shades of green, they aren't bad but they are trendy right now and will look dated at some point.

John Butto

You mean like a female crack head standing in front of you in line at 7/11 kind of edgy.
Because that is what the last result you posted looks like.

Marlene

go to bing.com, enter: audio logos, then click on images. you can get an idea of what other logos for the same kind of business look like to get some inspiration. being edgy doesn't mean sloppy and poorly done and you might see some font ideas used by others that get that across without looking like someone's kid did the logo.

Circleville Signs

If the owner of the company is a fan of that original logo, then you are dealing with an idiot. I have found that dealing with idiots tends to be a waste of my time...