• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Hemi" Hood for 2008 Dodge Charger

Does anybody carry or can cut one of those. In flat black.

Attachments

• 2012-07-16 12.09.24.jpg
    2012-07-16 12.09.24.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 151

rjssigns

Local dealer should have them. HEMI is copyrighted if not mistaken. Our shop stays away from producing anything like that unless it for my personal ride.

Flame

No offense, but a standard font cutout of black vinyl is a copyright infringement? That doesn't exactly look like a logo...just text. No icon, and I'm pretty sure I have that font. So I struggle seeing it as a true copyright infringement.

Can they still take ya to court for it? Sure! But what a bunch of ****ing BS.

petepaz

Local dealer price is $678 for a set.

copy right, licensing what ever that is still a crazy price for $15 pice of vinyl and what set up is there they are mass produced.
they really can't sell it for $150 or $200
they probably don't even supply it with application tape

rjssigns

No offense, but a standard font cutout of black vinyl is a copyright infringement? That doesn't exactly look like a logo...just text. No icon, and I'm pretty sure I have that font. So I struggle seeing it as a true copyright infringement.

Can they still take ya to court for it? Sure! But what a bunch of ****ing BS.

Look at my first post. Did you not see the word HEMI? When he posted the picture I figured he wanted it exactly like that. It was not specified avec or sans HEMI.
I would bang out flat black hood pieces like that all day, but wouldn't touch that logo, ever.