• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hemless in Seattle

slopoke

With the demise of the sewing table at my local Fellers I have been struggling with my one other source for banner hemming and was hoping someone had knowledge of another Seattle source that does wholesale hemming. I am a wholesale shop and the turn times that I get are ridiculous at best and impossible at worst - I would need someone that doesn't mind pretty short turn times. They would also need to have welding capabilities for the occasional two piece banner. We don't do great volume in hemmed banners anymore, we have started doing most taped, but our customer base has high expectations and they much prefer the hemmed if they can get it.

I would love to just buy a machine and do it in house but due to lack of space and staffing it's really not something that is feasible right now.

Thanks!

SignosaurusRex

Rainier Industries.....down in the Kent Valley just below you can provide just about any product or service you can dream up/be in need of ......when it comes to banners and the like regardless of fabrics and requirements.