• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here is another

MikePro

i kinda like the first one, but maybe trim out some of the black-skyline area?
PP.png
I slaughtered it a bit in photoshop, but for a 5min quickie I think its a good example of what i was shootin' fer

Jillbeans

That's a lot better.
Try graduating to a more schoolbus yellow behind the chef.
Check your kerning on Company.
Your drop shadow on chef doesn't match your drop shadow on the lettering.

Dan Antonelli

Soooo much better. I don't care for the typography choices, but the structure, format and balance are all there. On your secondary copy, I would just make sure its slightly bolder.

Even if you totally removed the panel, and had icon left, type right, it would still work very well.

Nicely done.

laserman70

Jill,
changed the direction of the shadow. (wish I could find the new pirates logo font) It must be custom made.
made the yellow more like school bus yellow. Changed kerning on company.

Dan,
I am not a fan of the font either. Like I said above, I wish i could find the font for the new pirates logo. I will try it with the icon on the left as well.

As for the name, I hate the Pannini name but it is theirs.

Thank you all for the help.

Attachments

• LOGOFINALround.jpg
    LOGOFINALround.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 78

laserman70

What about Hensler?
http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/hensler.php
The A N Y on company is still wonky.
I hope you don't think I'm picking on you, I think you have a lot of potential.
You just need to learn a little bit more.

Jill,
I know you are not picking on me. I appreciate all the help. You can only learn by practice and great people giving their thoughts and critiquing what you have done.
I have airbrushed for years, this is all new to me. I want to learn as much as possible to become better. I thank you for helping the lost cause lol..
I used that font. It does look a lot better.

Attachments

• LOGOFINALround2.jpg
    LOGOFINALround2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 71

Jillbeans

Now fix your spacing.
I thought that font had an old time "Pittsburgh Brewing Company" type look.
Looks a lot better than the firetrucky font.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I liked your original approach, just not how you had them put together. I couldn't write it all down, so I made a quick sample for you.

The words or letter combinations are very hard especially with those two words together. Too many verticals and it gets confusing, so I altered the look a little. I also kept the skyline in there, just not as pronounced.

It's basically two fonts because I don't consider the panel as part of the equation.

Hope this gets my idea across. I got the orange from some pizza ad I think I saw once. It always looked appealing to me.... then adding the green red and black.... this just seemed to work.
Pitts Pizza.jpg

I don't have everything centered properly, but you get the idea. :rolleyes:

Jillbeans

Try spacing the TTs closer and welding them.
Would look better without the rounded outlines.
Look how much easier Signme's thumbnail reads.