• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heres a sweet tool from Europe

ucmj22

HA "even unskilled staff are able to use it" LOL
PS just click on the shop button on that page. should be able to order it right there, if you really want to

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks interesting.
Seems like getting it started square would be a task for a "skilled" worker.
The one the guy put on the back lift gate of the truck looked mega-off to me.

wayne k
guam usa

Custom_Grafx

I want to see one of those "unskilled staff" deal with it when it jams, buckles, fails, and the spring mechanism goes flying out poking their/someone else's eye out.

This is like the info channel for the sign industry like those guys who sell onion chopping machines. Chop 5 onions with no tears in 10 seconds. Free set of steak knives.

Gadgets are never ending. It always comes back to the squeegee. In the words of Elton John - "The ciiiircle of liiiife".

Ponto

I want to see one of those "unskilled staff" deal with it when it jams, buckles, fails, and the spring mechanism goes flying out poking their/someone else's eye out.

This is like the info channel for the sign industry like those guys who sell onion chopping machines. Chop 5 onions with no tears in 10 seconds. Free set of steak knives.

Gadgets are never ending. It always comes back to the squeegee. In the words of Elton John - "The ciiiircle of liiiife".

:thumb:... mess up with a sqeegee or mess up with the "megaroller" ...is still a mess up

JP

Baz

Looks great if you want to install a print randomly on a flat space. What about a tiled image? or how do you go about installing multiple prints at exactly the same distance?

Cool idea though.

Speedsterbeast

That opposed to a useless tool from Europe.

Tool.jpg

Brandon708

This was posted last year. It's mainly for franchise's that put up window advertisements and such, like a Wendy's ect..

Not intended for professional installers, but for the end user.

wow that is really neat...unfortunately being straight and lined up aren't demonstrated. But like someone else said if you want to throw a graphic down in an arbitrary spot then it looks great