• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey OP...something to think about...

Pat Whatley

Man is at the top of the food chain...enjoy it.

Attachments

• vegetarian.jpg
    vegetarian.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 81

Techman

Actually, joe enjoys some meat animal protein now and then. I think fellow carnivores we cured him.

OldPaint

NO....you and those, had nothing to do with the change. it was MY CARDIOLOGIST.........that started it!!!!!
and 3 OTHER DOCTORS, who backed up his reasoning. i been a LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN since 90 or so AFTER A MAJOR HEART ATTACK when i was 42, that totally blocked my right artery. NOW the good thing about being a VEGETARIAN ............WHICH I WAS TILL APRIL 2009, was that i got 21 YEARS of living AFTER A SEVER HEART ATTACK.......without any MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!!!!!!!! so that in itself is a BIG PLUS for living that way. now what has happened is AGE....... and metabolism changes. as we age and get less active, EATING ALL THOSE CARBOHYDRATES.............has a debilitating result!!!! now this was told to me by at least 4 DOCTORS....
85% of the CHOLESTEROL retaind by the body............COME FROM CARBOHYDRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cholesterol contained in PROTEIN FOODS, is not the problem, and it is eliminated in the waste from the body.
so SORRY PLUMBER BOY...........you atempt at humor..........was not correct!!!!!!
now wheres that damn chicken??????