Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey OP...something to think about...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Pat Whatley, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Man is at the top of the food chain...enjoy it.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    I thought the food chain was more of a circle (cycle might be a better word) ? if so, how can there be a top?

:popcorn:

[replied before I saw the photo... that is awesome]

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    funny

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    Actually, joe enjoys some meat animal protein now and then. I think fellow carnivores we cured him.

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

NO....you and those, had nothing to do with the change. it was MY CARDIOLOGIST.........that started it!!!!!
    and 3 OTHER DOCTORS, who backed up his reasoning. i been a LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN since 90 or so AFTER A MAJOR HEART ATTACK when i was 42, that totally blocked my right artery. NOW the good thing about being a VEGETARIAN ............WHICH I WAS TILL APRIL 2009, was that i got 21 YEARS of living AFTER A SEVER HEART ATTACK.......without any MEDICAL INTERVENTION!!!!!!!!! so that in itself is a BIG PLUS for living that way. now what has happened is AGE....... and metabolism changes. as we age and get less active, EATING ALL THOSE CARBOHYDRATES.............has a debilitating result!!!! now this was told to me by at least 4 DOCTORS....
    85% of the CHOLESTEROL retaind by the body............COME FROM CARBOHYDRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the cholesterol contained in PROTEIN FOODS, is not the problem, and it is eliminated in the waste from the body.
    so SORRY PLUMBER BOY...........you atempt at humor..........was not correct!!!!!!
    now wheres that damn chicken??????

6. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Attached Files: