• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey, what happened to my printer properties

deep six

Please help, I previously had a setting in print properties (colorip-SP300) that allowed a pause between printing, it was a value of seconds you could set. It caused the print head to pause.
I found it useful when printing out decals with dark colours. It allowed the ink to set a little and stopped a problem I was having with bleed.
Now I can't find the setting anymore. I have reloaded colorip recently so maybe this is where the problem lies. I just tried to find an upgrade for colorip and found something that upgrades to ver 2.0a but it was a dead link.
I'm scratching my head, the current print job has a very fine design and a lot of black, the small design is getting swallowed up by the black. I tried bumping up the heaters and also set the print head to Uni-directional which helped a bit but still not good.

bbeens

Deep Six-

I believe the control you are talking about is 'Time Between Passes (sec)'. In Colorip go to Print -> Setup -> Edit -> Properties. The control should be on the first tab that is visible. Set the value to be the time you want to delay before the next pass starts.

Bryan