• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Y'all, from South Carolina

imagep

Scott,

My business is in Charlotte, NC and I live 12 miles south, just over the Buster Boyd Bridge, in Lake Wylie, SC.

GEEZE!

OK, that explains it. I bet that is a pain when you do your income taxes. Do you have to file state taxes for both states?

I have relatives in Rock Hill and Chester so I know a little about that area although it has been many years since I have been to Lake Wylie. I find myself in Charlotte about once a month for some reason or another. My business is in Spartanburg, but I actually live in Boiling Springs (SC).

Do y'all just do signs? Our new equipment should be here tomorrow, so I am excited (and scared at the same time).

Scott

imagep

was that 95 miles uphill both ways?

Sounds like you fixed all the problems on the other forum ........ hopefully you can fix all of them on this forum. This should be fun ..... lol good luck! ;)

Yup, uphill both ways, and 110 degrees. I have read a lot of you gals posts, but I keep getting distracted by your photos. Y'all are HOT, no wonder you have been doing so well!

I just don't know about fixing all the problems, I more expect it to work out the other way around.

imagep

...wow ...but we also try to produce everything our customers want...
...greetings form germany

What else to you provide (other than signage). There are a couple on the USPI forum that sell offset printing and also screen print and make signs. It's a lot to keep up with, especially with a small crew.

imagep

Sorry, I have to ask, what is an "OP"? I assuming an offset printer, but you know what they say about assuming.

S

SignTech

Yup, uphill both ways, and 110 degrees. I have read a lot of you gals posts, but I keep getting distracted by your photos. Y'all are HOT, no wonder you have been doing so well!

I just don't know about fixing all the problems, I more expect it to work out the other way around.

wow ..... hot! Thank you .... ;)

imagep

I spent a few miserable months at Fort Sill when I was in the army. It amazed me how Lawton can go from being a rainy tornado infested area to a virtual desert in a months time.

Stay safe from the tornados, I've been watching the action on the news!

imagep

From Spartanburg huh? I am a huge Clemson fan and am up that way every fall...

Come and visit us on your way! We are less than a mile off I-85 and maybe three miles from I-26.
Go Tigers! (unless they are playing the Gamecocks of course)

S

SignTech

What's an "OP"? I assume offset printer?

An OP is an individual who has been there, done that, better than you will ever do in your sorry ass lifetime.

He knows all, tells all, has been there, bought the tShirt ......... and is ... and will one up anyone anywhere at anytime. An OP is an individual that cares less about you ... and spells his full name "I".

But he's loving, gentle, caring and will give you his shirt of his back. Make sense?

He has been in the sign business for well over 100 years and can design better than anyone else in the USA and probably the world.

He is a mans ... man ....... a biker, an alcoholic(according to himself), a great sign'er .... there is not one subject he does not know more about than you or I in politics, world events, medicine, space ........... you name it.

He is probably one of the finest spellers I have ever witnessed. His grammar is impeccable, precise and well thought out.

Stick around ........... you'll see! :notworthy:

FrankenSigns.biz

Scott,

Okay, yes, I pay taxes in both states, but it's not a big deal. You pay the bulk of your taxes in the sate that you earn it. In my case that's North Carolina. I tell people I pretty much just sleep in South Carolina.

Feel free to drop in anytime. We do a little bit of everything. Signs, posters, offset printing, digital printing, copies, vehicle graphics, graphic design, embroidery, screen printing, advertising specialties... did I leave anything out?

EnergyDesign

I just a had a bit of vomit come up in my throat when you said the word Gamecocks. Thats the most awful word ever spoken. They with the Ol' Ball Sac, make me cringe. Bunch of thugs, with mothing better to do but key-cars, and steal laptops. Clemson IS THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA. That hole in the wall roach motel in columbia is just a prison with an education program.

jdb

Isag, very good description of an OP. You forgot to mention the speedos though. Oh, and a welcome from from the rain state.