• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey

Mal

Hey all. We're near Ottawa, Ontario, CAN here. I've been doing carved and gilded signs for years, and now my hubby's joined me in that, after deciding that the rat race officially sucks. (I'm due a major I-told-you-so!)
Since we're both into it now--we just leased workspace in a great old red brick victorian mill building. Can't wait---finding it very hard to keep the hair and footy-prints off my work here with too many cats and dogs!!!

Looking forward to reading useful info on this site---already got great advice on where to get a copy of an elusive Anaplot program.

Seeya--mal

jscarl

Welcome from mid Michigan. What type of signs are you planing on doing Mal?? Please post a picyure of the old building. Sounds neet.

Mal

footy prints means pelt out them animals,, or keep them in da garage..

SSSHHH! The Feline-Overlords will hear you...........

--But thanks, to all you folks, for the warm welcome. I'll try to conjure some pix outa my new camera and post them soon. This week we will be installing a sign that sports a 3D four foot cat sculpture. (the place is called The Cheshire Cat Pub) Last week I had to hand-dig post holes in an old cemetery--with the suggestion that we dig NO DEEPER THAN 48".
(count on it--!) No bones came to light. This is why I love this work!
--mal