• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi. Does Anyone Of You Heard About Colorpainter E-54s,colorpainter V64s & Cjv300-107?

Catherineeee

hi. does anyone of you heard about ColorPainter E-54s,ColorPainter V64s & CJV300-107? Does these printers exist? would anyone know the price and speeds (SAV and Banner) of it.

Thanks in advance.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
hi. does anyone of you heard about ColorPainter E-54s,ColorPainter V64s & CJV300-107? Does these printers exist? would anyone know the price and speeds (SAV and Banner) of it.

Thanks in advance.
They do, indeed, exist. They're Seiko/Oki printers.
I run five H2-74s models with the eight color (CMYKLcLmGYLg) set and it does beautiful prints. The difference between it and the 54 and 64 models is the size. The printers will accept rolls the size corresponding with the model number.
Not sure about the specific speeds you're asking for, but we can print a 50" x 128" panel of wallcover (full bleed) in about 13 minutes using the standard 720 print mode. In fine draft, the same panel takes about 9 minutes. We have never put our quality at any settings lower than that.

bilge

Thanks in advance.
What speed are you looking for?
Oki colorpainter E64 is a new model with 4cm wide 4 pcs Seiko printhead. speed on SAV 17 sqm/h, banner over 30 sqm/h price 13000 euro, VAT not included. V64 discontinued, I think you mean W64. W64 is previous model has same speed but can use neon ink, 4 and 6 printhead models available, can be ordered with factory bulk system. This is the only model permitted to use 3rd party ink. Oki M64 has 7cm wide 6 or 7 seiko printheads with speed on SAV 33 sqm/h, on banner over 60 sqm/h. price 24000 euro. But you may have difficulties over 20 sqm/h on SAV because ink won't dry at fast speed. On russian sites, they complain about M64 cleaning cycle time, it took about 9 minutes. Head replacement is done by tech only, very expensive. However if you maintain properly it will last up to 6 years. These printers made in Japan, while CJV's made in China and with Epson printhead. If you print faster speed most of the time, Epson printheads wear out very quickly less than a year because of constant pulse of variable dot. It lasts longer only on 720x720 resolution setting. I wonder why you're skipping latex.