• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi everyone!! We are new to the sign business

Hi,
Queen Creek Sign Company is a new Sign Shop in Queen Creek Arizona. We are family owned and operated.

My name is Jay I am an artist of many trades. I have gotten really big into graghic design over the last few year. My wife and I are students. I enoy taking adobe classes. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash are a few programs I enjoy using.

I have been making signs for about 5 years now. I used an old gerber machine for a long time. I ust recently bought two other machines Graphtec 2100-120 and 2100-60a. I did not get manuals with these machines So anything anyone can tell me about them would be very useful.

This seems like a great site and I look forward to getting to know you all.:U Rock:

We really love it here. Sometimes a little to hot for our taste. It is very nice out today in the mid 80s with a breeze..

On the porch enoying the wheather :)

Thank You All ...Everyone is very friendly:)