• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Brooklyn

Hi everyone!

New member just joined from Brooklyn, NY.
Have a 24" HP but about to purchase larger printer to handle banner, vinyl etc.
My head is spinning with the choices, any recommendations and advice would be great

Thanks
LiquidDreamsDesign

Thanks Finishline

I am looking at a Roland VS540 (CMYKLCLM) or SP540i CMYK Not sure how much of a difference the LC+LM make in print quality. I woul dlike to be able to produce a photo quality poster to vinyl banner. Any advice?

dejoh

Greetings

Hello to all.

Been in the sign industry since 74. Billboards,truck lettering & pictorials.
Really miss hand lettering, but had to change with the times. Owned my own shop for 30 years. Looking for fresh ideas and tips of the trade.
South suburbs of Chicago.

SignManiac

Greetings from the land of oranges, cows and old blue haired crinkly people!

I lived at Kings County hospital for the first three days of my life. Glad I didn't grow up there. Suffered another 25 years living in Montauk. It's a desolate, miserable place to spend winters in. And worse yet, it's three hours of driving just to get past the city!

Okay, so I hate N.Y. but good luck to your with your new business :)

RobbyMac

Nice! I got my start in Brooklyn at Silverescent Signs down near Rockaway. Not sure if they're still around.
Welcome aboard!