• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Georgia!

Hi, my name is Jessica. It's very inspiring to see what everyone is doing and I would love to contribute anything that I can.

My husband and I own our own sign shop, Blue Ridge Fabrication & Design, just outside of the Atlanta metro area. We started our business full-time 2 years ago, but before that, my husband has worked for years in the sign industry.

We specialize in sandblasted and CNC routed (shopbot) signs and lobby displays. The only vinyl signs we usually make are large marketing signs for subdivisions, etc.

We mostly produce signs for builders, project management companies, and other sign shops, although we make sandblasted and routed signs for business owners as well.

I am starting learn how to gold leaf signs, so I would like to find out as much about other people's techniques as I can.

I'm excited about getting to know all of you better! :smile:

njsigns

Welcome from NJ Jessica! You guys are on my myspace friends list. I usually deny people on there I don't know, but it was neat you found me (obviously) by searching for sign makers. Cool to see you here too. This place is great!

Gene

njsigns

You know, I just went back and viewed your myspace and your website. I think it may interest you to know you can become a merchant member here and offer your services to the trade.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2141

I definitely think there are people here who would/could use your services, myself included. It looks like you do some really nice work. Do you guys design most of what you do?

Just a thought,
Gene

njsigns

:Oops: My bad - I see you are a merchant member. I'm sorry! A couple of beers and a lack of sleep - I need to pay closer attention. I guess I just got too excited....

I wish you the best of luck here!
Gene

:smile: Thanks, Gene! I just added the merchant account last night. I figured it couldn't hurt.

I've really been enjoying the forum and I found a great post about gold leafing. I am going to try some of new techniques on Monday. This place is addicting!!