Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From SW Louisiana

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PAbrahams, Nov 19, 2004.

1. PAbrahams

PAbrahams New Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Hi y'all. New sign gal here from SW Louisiana. I bit the bullet and bought a Panther 24" cutter. I'm having lots of fun with it doing small stuff. I've been hit with some request for larger signs, though, and now the stress is setting in. Any suggestions on where I should start as far as suppliers go. I'm looking at replacing a lighted, molded sign, which will not be molded, and also, a totally new sign which will not be lighted. The lighted is 5'x8' and the other is probably going to be 5'x8' also.

:thankyou: Thanks for any input.

Preia

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to Signs 101 Preia.

I can't tell you first hand but would recommend that your check under Sign Supply Distributors in either the New Orleans or Baton Rouge Yellow Pages (or the closest large city to you) as a starting point. While you're there, look up Plastic Sheet. The 5' width on the plastic can be hard to find among sign suppliers.

3. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    CAll Reece supply..
    But its goona cost ya extra.. 5' panels are not common// ARe u near new orleans?
    Techman

4. PAbrahams

PAbrahams New Member

Nov 19, 2004
    I am across the state, closer to Texas. I'll give Reese a call. Thanks for the info.:thankyou:

5. splman

splman Member

Aug 2, 2004
  6. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    ahh..
    denver has some problems..

They may be good the first 5 times , then suddenly they blow it.. And when they do they say its YOUR fault.

Lost orders, wrong stuff delivered. substituded.. etc.

7. splman

splman Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Never had any trouble with them, Always get my order on time.