• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Gang

tomx1138

I'm a one man show, with more equipment then space, I started out at a beer distributor making signs for 10 years, got fired for mouthing off to the 20 year younger boss the pinhead son of the owner (fresh out of College Douchebag). Been on my own for 5 years keeping prices low and artwork/creativity high to get a good rep. I do 60-70 hours a week and still have trouble keeping up with the bills, unfortunately I'm more motivated by praise then money. Time for that to change. Learned a lot from reading your threads last night. here to learn more.
Thanks for creating Signs 101!
Tom

BobM

Continue to work hard and start charginghigher prices. Sign up to be a contributing member and search the pricing threads. You can then be competative and creative. Welcome to Signs 101 from Cape Cod.

johnny_loves_amy

Welcome from Good ole Dallas Ga..Once you get the nerve, (not a bad thing, I used to be the same way) and see people will pay good money for a good product, you will do just fine.. I at first I was scared that I would overcharge also. Then I got hungry and broke, and that put an end to pricing them too cheap.. Good to see you on here. It's an awsome site, and the people are awsome too.. (most anyways)

tomx1138

SIGNS 101
Thanks for the warm welcome; Much better reception than a M/C board I was part of (another story). Anyway as I clicked around in here, It's great to see a lot of people making the same mistakes I made and humbly sharing their experiences, nobody learns better than a full time student at the school of hard knoxx. I think most short cutters always loose in the end.
I loved the heated threads when all sides have valid points some defiantly weaker than others. (Sh!t Talk... its truly the only true freedom we don't have to write a check for) I clearly see who my cynical, anarchistic slants and tones are going to irritate. Most of you hopefully will see it as, more humor than hate as intended.
Peace... Chow and most of all
Happy Quanza
Tom
Navy Veteran

P.S. I apologies for using a dirty word to describe a 25 year old beer bong expert now manager of a 22 man sales department in my introduction.

Last edited: