• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi ! New here ! Learning with RVW 300 ip... NEED HELP Please :D !!!

Custom_Grafx

Yes, you can set VW to print a set amount of decals, contour cut them, cut the sheet off, then start on the next set automatically.

I don't have the program here at home, so I can't post screenshots and this is from memory...

1st. VW will only let you print 250 coies of a file in a single run. So you will need to pre-group some of them into a single EPS. I recommend 50 to keep things simple. TIP: When saving the EPS turn the "Preview" to None, it will make the file size MUCH smaller.

2nd. Set the Custom Sheet Size to a size that is just slightly longer than the 50 decals (single file) will need.

3rd. Set the number of copies. Since the file contains 50 decals, you will need 120 copies. VW will automatically generate additional pages/sheets as needed.

4th. Turn on Cut Sheet after Output (or similar wording).

5th. Double check that your Print & Cut is turned on and correctly set. I would also recommend have a slight pause after printing in case the ink has not quite dried enough, you don't want the rollers to pick up the ink and redeposit it back down.

6th. Rip & Print

7th. Profit.

+1

I use this sometimes too - it works well.

This is the support doc.

Zazzess

Thank you so much for helping !!

Yes, you can set VW to print a set amount of decals, contour cut them, cut the sheet off, then start on the next set automatically.

I don't have the program here at home, so I can't post screenshots and this is from memory...

1st. VW will only let you print 250 coies of a file in a single run. So you will need to pre-group some of them into a single EPS. I recommend 50 to keep things simple. TIP: When saving the EPS turn the "Preview" to None, it will make the file size MUCH smaller.

2nd. Set the Custom Sheet Size to a size that is just slightly longer than the 50 decals (single file) will need.

3rd. Set the number of copies. Since the file contains 50 decals, you will need 120 copies. VW will automatically generate additional pages/sheets as needed.

4th. Turn on Cut Sheet after Output (or similar wording).

5th. Double check that your Print & Cut is turned on and correctly set. I would also recommend have a slight pause after printing in case the ink has not quite dried enough, you don't want the rollers to pick up the ink and redeposit it back down.

6th. Rip & Print

7th. Profit.

:notworthy:That was what we were looking for thank you !!:cool1:

:goodpost: