• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi strangers

ThinkRight

Hi David.
Welcome from BC.
You could make bumper stickers and magnets using just a plotter. Those would be just simple text and graphics. For small runs or one-offs, not a bad way to go. You may be able to find a used roland (or other) 24" plotter. You could also buy a Chinese plotter but buyer beware on that.
Lots of reading available on the site here, Glad you're using it.
Cheers!
Ken
Cool
Thanks
:goodpost:

Locals Find!

Ok, since I am being made out to be the bad guy here. I am going to throw you a bone. Visit signs365.com they are merchant members. They can print your vinyl for you. You will need to slice it up yourself to size for the bumper stickers. Just make your designs and have them do the printing.

Ok, good luck with your hobby. I would have gone for fishing myself though cheaper and more rewarding.

pro rapper

Ok, since I am being made out to be the bad guy here. I am going to throw you a bone. Visit signs365.com they are merchant members. They can print your vinyl for you. You will need to slice it up yourself to size for the bumper stickers. Just make your designs and have them do the printing.

Ok, good luck with your hobby. I would have gone for fishing myself though cheaper and more rewarding.
We knew you had a big heart.:goodpost: :rock-n-roll:

CentralSigns

Pretty hard to pay the bills making bumper stickers as one or two offs. ! hour design time and a $12,000 printer to print it and cut it on. You mentioned magnetic as well that means with both several thousand dollars in stock and small tools. Might make a dollar, but cost fifty to make one. For the most part expect to only sell 1 in 7, that you make ahead of time, the rest your stuck with. If you sell one in seven you break even with the one you sell. That's why no one sells any bumper stickers anymore they all went belly up.

Good Luck Dude, from the Rocks !!!!