• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi There from a floating sign shop!

vinylcutgraphics

Thanks all for the kind replies!

Been doing this on the boat for four years, started out with a PC60 and made room for the cadet as things grew after 6 months - these boats are 6ft wide and 58ft wide, so it's tight (oh and we live on it!)

The cadet is very tolerant, not sure how other machines would cope, most of winter there is a wood-burner going so humidity is kept down well.

We are lucky as we get to travel and earn money as we go, as long as we are by a pub, we can get deliveries!

Today will consist of moving the house/workshop to another town at a steady 3.5 MPH !

:thankyou:

fmg

Love it! Do you ever get to the Regent's park canal thru to Camden Lock in London?

vinylcutgraphics

Love it! Do you ever get to the Regent's park canal thru to Camden Lock in London?

Hi there,

not this year - with the olympics (lots of restrictions) i think we are only going as far south as Linslade on the Grand Union - although this may change as we are awaiting some info on the Regents canal 200 year celebration event in which case we may get permits. Watch this space!

Currently moored in Central Birmingham :cool1:

fmg

Hi there,

not this year - with the olympics (lots of restrictions) i think we are only going as far south as Linslade on the Grand Union - although this may change as we are awaiting some info on the Regents canal 200 year celebration event in which case we may get permits. Watch this space!

Currently moored in Central Birmingham :cool1:
I was born in Paddington London and grew up living 2 miles from Regents park. Many a child hood memory spent there.My mother also lived in a house in Little Venice.I love your narrow boat it's the coolest thing.I always would love a narrow boat.
Best of luck.