• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High as a kite on this one!

jiarby

That will be a good inscription on your tombstone!...

I must be doing something right in over 20 years i haven't took a spill i couldnt get up from and walk away unharmed.KNOCK ON WOOD.

shakey0818

in my younger bulletproof days ... I had a set of ladder jacks ... And used them all the time. Then along came scissors lifts and zoom booms .. And i finally tossed out the jacks.

I fell off a 40 ft ladder once ... Lucky for me was that i was only on the 2nd rung!

:roflmao:

too freking funny :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Sounds like you guys got my grave already dug.Can anyone recommend a good monument guy?

iSign

dude... "ladder jacks"??? those little giant things are just for your paint bucket!!! :ROFLMAO:

shakey... I guess your "healing avatar" is next then huh? :Big Laugh
(by the way, that user name and ladder jacks don't go well together!)

oh, nice sign by the way... & +1 for the cojones to install that way!

SignManiac

I have survived 2,000 skydives with at least a dozen extremely close calls, nearly died twice by drowning, hit by lightening twice, run over by a tractor trailer while riding my motorcycle, and I use to help train Doberman Pincer attack dogs, (I was the attackee), I don't fear a ladder that much. Now days, climbing a ladder is about all the excitement I get anymore.

skyhigh

The difference between skydiving & a fall from the stadium.....
You may (unfortunately) LIVE falling off the ladder.

I've been 100' up in a bucket truck, but I wouldn't get on that contraption. More power to ya Bob.