• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High Density Urethane adhesive

Hytek Tools

Hi, I use Gorilla Glue or West System Epoxy for this. Both work well, but with Gorilla you have the expansion and seepage issue as it expands 4 times the volume as it cures.

FatCat

+1 on gorilla glue - it's what I use, but be watchful of the expansion and I typically use clamps.

mrchips

I use the Gorilla glue as well with a healthy dose of water. Spread glue sparingly on one piece and flood the second with water (and I mean FLOOD). clamp together....white beads will appear quickly. The glue will be set in about 1/2 hour when it looses it's "stickiness". Use a putty knife to remove the "beads". Don't wait!!!!! If you do, the glue will tear out some of the foam along the joint when you try to remove it.

Jackpine

+1 for Gorilla Glue. There is a low expansion version but I clamp.
I use the Gorilla glue as well with a healthy dose of water. Spread glue sparingly on one piece and flood the second with water (and I mean FLOOD). clamp together....white beads will appear quickly. The glue will be set in about 1/2 hour when it looses it's "stickiness". Use a putty knife to remove the "beads". Don't wait!!!!! If you do, the glue will tear out some of the foam along the joint when you try to remove it.

mrchips

The water leaves a softer glue line that won't show when sanded or blasted...... a little side benny. Joe