Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Quality Vector Clip Sets

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by ICEdesign, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ICEdesign

ICEdesign Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Just looking for some vector clip art sites that have package deals/sets with high quality vector clipart.

Tags:
  2. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

GoMedia has some cool vector packs... and the vectorart mega collection is pretty cool

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
  4. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    depends on the 'flavor' you are after.

as mentioned Fred has top notch clean collections.

if you are looking for something from another era...check out Mike Jacksons Goldenstudios.com ... great top notch clean collections

David Butler has some incredible collections as well davidbutler.com

and in my opinion one of the greatest sign guys out there (Dave Smith) has pieces available individually on istock http://www.istockphoto.com/user_view.php?id=734120

just depends what flavor you are after...there are many choices.

5. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    That's some nice scroll work from Dave Smith .. .thanks for the link Dan

6. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    if you are in the mood for some serious eye candy search out some of his glass sign work...the man is incredibly talented.

7. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Although not completed yet, we have a number of clean vector Mini-Collections at Express Clipart for immediate download and at attractive prices HERE.

8. ICEdesign

ICEdesign Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Looking for stuff more along the lines of maybe sports, people, animals, banners. But im tryin to get that all in a package rather than 1 at a time.

9. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
  10. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We haven't assembled the mini collections yet for sports or people, but here's a link to the 16 different mini collections we offer in the animals category. There are currently 63 different mini collections available HERE. Click on each category icon to see the actual collections.

11. Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Hi again,
    I guess it is okay to answer your question with a business plug. You asked about collections and package pricing.

Someone mentioned my name earlier for Golden Era Studios
    heres' the web address: www.goldenstudios.com

Beginning in 2010, we have been offering bundle prices on our collections. The group of four collections is now only $531 (US funds) including shipping in the US. That's a savings of $315! You can also get three for the price of two!

Thanks,
    Mike Jackson
    Golden Era Studios

And, yes, Dave Smith is a GREAT designer...same for David Butler. Both creme of the crop and great guys to boot!

12. sgsellsit

sgsellsit New Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Here are a few .com's: rivalart, istockphoto, bigstockphoto, fotolia, shutterstock, iphoto, gettyimages, fotosearch, clker.com, photobucket, clipartguide, clipart, clipartof, acclaimimages, pixellogo, deviantart, extremeclipart, actionillustrated, smartdesigns, tshirtclipart, gomedia, mrclipart, just to name a few.

13. G-Artist

G-Artist Active Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Last night I was surfing and found a blurb about Bee-Line graphics that was interesting in that all their art is vinyl-ready (pre-welded where necessary I guess).

14. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Bee-line does have some good stuff...