• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High Quality Vector Clip Sets

ICEdesign

Just looking for some vector clip art sites that have package deals/sets with high quality vector clipart.

depends on the 'flavor' you are after.

as mentioned Fred has top notch clean collections.

if you are looking for something from another era...check out Mike Jacksons Goldenstudios.com ... great top notch clean collections

David Butler has some incredible collections as well davidbutler.com

and in my opinion one of the greatest sign guys out there (Dave Smith) has pieces available individually on istock http://www.istockphoto.com/user_view.php?id=734120

just depends what flavor you are after...there are many choices.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Although not completed yet, we have a number of clean vector Mini-Collections at Express Clipart for immediate download and at attractive prices HERE.

ICEdesign

Looking for stuff more along the lines of maybe sports, people, animals, banners. But im tryin to get that all in a package rather than 1 at a time.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Looking for stuff more along the lines of maybe sports, people, animals, banners. But im tryin to get that all in a package rather than 1 at a time.

We haven't assembled the mini collections yet for sports or people, but here's a link to the 16 different mini collections we offer in the animals category. There are currently 63 different mini collections available HERE. Click on each category icon to see the actual collections.

Mike Jackson

Hi again,
I guess it is okay to answer your question with a business plug. You asked about collections and package pricing.

Someone mentioned my name earlier for Golden Era Studios
heres' the web address: www.goldenstudios.com

Beginning in 2010, we have been offering bundle prices on our collections. The group of four collections is now only $531 (US funds) including shipping in the US. That's a savings of $315! You can also get three for the price of two!

Thanks,
Mike Jackson
Golden Era Studios

And, yes, Dave Smith is a GREAT designer...same for David Butler. Both creme of the crop and great guys to boot!

sgsellsit

Here are a few .com's: rivalart, istockphoto, bigstockphoto, fotolia, shutterstock, iphoto, gettyimages, fotosearch, clker.com, photobucket, clipartguide, clipart, clipartof, acclaimimages, pixellogo, deviantart, extremeclipart, actionillustrated, smartdesigns, tshirtclipart, gomedia, mrclipart, just to name a few.

G-Artist

Last night I was surfing and found a blurb about Bee-Line graphics that was interesting in that all their art is vinyl-ready (pre-welded where necessary I guess).