• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holesalers Prise Lisp - Nifty Chart

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Here is a quick run-down of different vendors and pricing so you can see quickly where they stand with others. I obscured the names a little so this is post doesn't come up if someone searches their name in a Google listing so easily. Shipping is calculated to Texas using cheapest method. Turn-around time includes maximum stated production time plus cheapest shipping. If there are others you want to see matched up let me know and I'll add them to the list... I don't have much to do today. ;)

Qty4 - 18x24 Coro's (D/S Full Color w/ H stands)
B2S - $35.88 (5 business days)
4Ovr - $37.04 (2 business days)
S2Tr - $61.35 (3 business days)
S365 - $64.00 (2 business days)
FireS - $69.64 (3 business days)

Qty10 - 18x24 Coro's (D/S Full Color w/ H stands)

S365
- $69.90 (2 business days)
4Ovr - $77.60 (2 business days)
S2Tr - $80.85 (3 business days)
B2S - $83.11 ( 5 business days)
FireS - $93.38 (3 business days)

Qty100 - 18x24 Coro's (D/S 2-Color w/ H stands)
Fires
- $435.31 (3 business days)
S365 - $539.00 (2 business days)
S2Tr - $582.91 (3 business days)
4Ovr - $633.00 (2 business days)
B2S - $736.82 (5 business days)

4'x8' 13oz Banr (Single Side)
S365
- $42.00 (2 business days)
S2Trd - $43.25 (3 business days)
4Ovr - $44.85 (up to 5 business days)
B2S - $45.77 (5 business days)
FireS - $55.24 (3 business days)

79x33 Economy Banr Stand
B2S -
$48.19
S2Tr - $60.67
4Ovr - $74.01
FireS - $74.64
S365 - $79.00

48"x72" Perf Vnyl 70/30
4Ovr
- $61.66 (up to 5 business days)
B2S - $65.29 (5 business days)
S2Tr - $101.67 (3 business days) NO CUSTOM CUT TO SIZE
S365 - $105.76 (2 business days)
FireS- $159.22 (up to 6 business days)

48"x96" IJ35C (w/ gloss laminate square cut)
S365 - $89.04 (2 business days)
B2S - $113.29*** (5 business days) NO OPTION FOR LAMINATE
S2Tr - $123.67** (3 business days) NO MENTION OF BRAND and NO LAMINATE
FireS- $137.15 (up to 6 business days)

48"x96" Clear / Trans Vinyl (Square Cut)
B2S - $145.29 (5 business days)
S365 - $202.00 (2 business days)

Qty10 - 18"x24" ACM (Double-Sided Full-Color)
B2S -
$200.45 (5 business days)
S365 - $210.00 (2 business days)
S2Tr - $220.49 (3 business days)
FireS - $252.58 (not disclosed)

Qty4 - 24"x36" 3mm PVC (Single-Side, no coating)
S365
- $80.00 (2 business days)
4Ovr - $88.00 (2 business days)
FireS - $91.18 (up to 6 business days)
B2S - $92.32 (5 business days)
S2Tr - $123.67 (3 business days)

Last edited:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Thanks for this! Since we're a paying MM on 101, and you can call and speak with an owner (888-509-7446 #2) I should add a couple of points:
  • Our volume pricing is lower. Yes 1-10pcs is hard to do, but 25-25,000 we have you covered. If not, call and speak to an owner.
  • We're a partner and care about your business. You are not a drop in the bucket to us. 4o is 100 times our size for example. (We're 18 people in Omaha, Nebraska)
  • We don't take 6 days for anything listed here. We're in the process of updating our production times. If you try us out you'll see.
  • We offer more sign substrates than both of the other two listed here combined
  • We offer Kitting and custom fulfilment
  • We offer contour cutting and custom sizes on just about everything we sell
  • We offer heat bending, grommets in ACM, and adhesive tabs on styrene as examples
  • We don't cut corners, if you order a 24x18" ACM sign, you'll get a 24x18" ACM sign.
  • And yes, we screen print!
It is an honor to be compared to the goliaths of our industry. We're growing, and for good reason! Join us here!

If you want to message an owner do that here.

Last edited:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Thanks for this! Since we're a paying MM on 101, and you can call and speak with an owner (888-509-7446 #2) I should add a couple of points:
  • We beat any of the giant wholesalers at volume on any of these products.
  • We're a partner and care about your business. You are not a drop in the bucket to us. 4o is 100 times our size for example. (We're 18 people in Omaha, Nebraska)
  • We don't take 6 days for anything listed here. We're in the process of updating our production times. If you try us out you'll see.
  • We offer more sign substrates than both of the other two listed here combined
  • We offer Kitting and custom fulfilment
  • We offer contour cutting and custom sizes on just about everything we sell
  • We screen print!

Thanks for the reply and yes, you do offer a lot. The up to six days was based on your website stating production time of 2-4 business days plus 2 day shipping to TX. 4over did a similar range and I used the longest of their estimate, like I did with yours. Price, quality and turn-around time are key.

bannertime

My biggest issue is shipping. S365 has that overnight deal that is a totally killer. 4over is literally across the street from me and has free local delivery or pick up. Otherwise I'd be using Firesprint way, way, more often. The time that I had used them was great and the product was excellent.

There have been hiccups i.e. tax documents being required during sign up, but somehow mine disappeared, then my account was deactivated and it took a long time getting it reactivated. Even after defending them in another post regarding the exact issue. That was pretty frustrating.

I do have them bookmarked for various products that we don't typically sell or have vendors for. Just need to sell more of those I guess.

Reveal1

Many of us are independent sign shops that ask and receive a premium for service, responsiveness, and a relationship to leverage when help is needed. The vendors noted are big boys and chose to play in that arena and should be able to take it but I would be reluctant to beat a vendor over the head on price. I choose not to use any of the above for the products noted, and in fact pay more to a wholesaler that has a track record of providing the things I mentioned and which I can mark up and get a nice margin anyway. But to each his/her own so I'm not knocking you. Some of us are price buyers and some not so much. I guess that's the benefit of capitalism that we can choose what's most important to us.

bannertime

Many of us are independent sign shops that ask and receive a premium for service, responsiveness, and a relationship to leverage when help is needed. The vendors noted are big boys and chose to play in that arena and should be able to take it but I would be reluctant to beat a vendor over the head on price. I choose not to use any of the above for the products noted, and in fact pay more to a wholesaler that has a track record of providing the things I mentioned and which I can mark up and get a nice margin anyway. But to each his/her own so I'm not knocking you. Some of us are price buyers and some not so much. I guess that's the benefit of capitalism that we can choose what's most important to us.

I'm confused. You pay more for these products because you think paying more money automatically equals better quality or they reciprocate a similar service, responsiveness and relationship? I'm not sure you made a point there. Just a statement that you aren't a price buyer. Which is fine, to each their own. What are you getting by in return, by paying more?

Reveal1

I'm confused. You pay more for these products because you think paying more money automatically equals better quality or they reciprocate a similar service, responsiveness and relationship? I'm not sure you made a point there. Just a statement that you aren't a price buyer. Which is fine, to each their own. What are you getting by in return, by paying more?
Didn't say i expected those things BECAUSE I pay more, I get them so WILLING to pay more.

Jeremiah

I sell retail in order for me to stay in business, I need to buy wholesale ,True wholesale. In order for me to get real wholesale prices, i need to buy large amounts at one time. There are jokers who want wholesale prices when they buy 5 pieces. Then there are also phoney wholesale prices too. Like 15-20% off. Good service which is fast turn around and quality items should be provided by all of us Retail or Wholesale to every customer. Just my opinion.

ikarasu

I thought it was a no no to put pricing on public forums where everyone can read?

Let alone wholesaler pricing... Granted not many people will know to Google ij35 pricing and stumble upon this post...

Interesting to see them all side by side though! You guys are lucky to have so many options in USA...

signage

I don't understand why someone in this business would list wholesale prices on an open forum! Again just causing a race to the bottom!

visual800

I see nothing wrong with him posting this, it is available source to anyone that has access to these vendors. Thanks for putting this up its cool to compare the big guys!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't understand why someone in this business would list wholesale prices on an open forum! Again just causing a race to the bottom!

Don't fool yourself signage... Anyone with 2 seconds and a Google search can find BETTER pricing online than our wholesalers. Try searching for "custom yard signs" or "custom banners" and see what you come up with.

I also obscured the names of the companies so they don't show up in a Google search but 99% of us HERE know who I'm comparing... BUT IN ADDITION I'll obscure the product names if that make you feel better? See above for revised artwork and let me know if we have your approval.

Last edited:

signage

The problem isn't obscuring the names or descriptions, it is listing wholesale price in an open forum! Like you said any one using google, and doing a search will come upon S101 and your list. I do know most of these wholesalers will not sell to the public but putting out the prices just causes customers to request lower prices and some will cave lowering the value of this industry. Try finding out what the wholesale prices are for any of the materials you buy from your vendors.
That is why one of the original owners of this site created a membership section for posting such things as you posted, for all to see! Like I said all this does is cause prices of our services to be driven down, thank god I am one of the ones closer to retirement!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The problem isn't obscuring the names or descriptions, it is listing wholesale price in an open forum! Like you said any one using google, and doing a search will come upon S101 and your list. I do know most of these wholesalers will not sell to the public but putting out the prices just causes customers to request lower prices and some will cave lowering the value of this industry. Try finding out what the wholesale prices are for any of the materials you buy from your vendors.
That is why one of the original owners of this site created a membership section for posting such things as you posted, for all to see! Like I said all this does is cause prices of our services to be driven down, thank god I am one of the ones closer to retirement!

Signage, you're inventing a problem that doesn't exist and fooling yourself into assuming people would find this information and use it against you. Unless the owner is paying a very high price for Google ads clicks, S101 is NOT showing up when you search for these items in wholesale.

signage

yea when you keep changing the name (title), so as to prove your posting is OK, and causing it not to show up! At this point in time I don't care, just giving you younger ones some advice, but it seems you are all too smart. Keep doing what you are doing and soon you will be earning McD wages. I'm done trying to give advice.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
yea when you keep changing the name (title), so as to prove your posting is OK, and causing it not to show up! At this point in time I don't care, just giving you younger ones some advice, but it seems you are all too smart. Keep doing what you are doing and soon you will be earning McD wages. I'm done trying to give advice.
I'm doing it to appease your crabby ass