• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Honda Element Wrap finally finished

SSG_SIGNS

Just finished this friday, it took a trip to talledaga to be shown off. It took me a while to finish, a lot of details to cover. Enjoy

Attachments

• GEDC0354.jpg
    GEDC0354.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 132
  • GEDC0358.jpg
    GEDC0358.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 93
  • GEDC0357.jpg
    GEDC0357.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 89
  • GEDC0362.jpg
    GEDC0362.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99

Vinylman

CONGRATULATIONS!

The problem I see is that there is to much competition in the background graphic with the main message.

It is a major problem when creating any sign layout. What is the MAIN COPY?, secondary copy, and the background.

I like the concept, however there is no clearly defined separation with the message and the back ground.

For your first attempt I would give you a "B+/A-" on execution, and a "C-/D+" on the composition.

Marlene

that's a lot of stuff! the list on the back window with the flag checks in the background is nearly impossible to read. the straight lettering against the waved background is too much of a conflict. the jungle idea and the racing flag idea don't seem to go together very nicely. is that a dog in the back window? what's he doing there in the jungle/race track?

SSG_SIGNS

Any of you that know me on hear know that first of all this is not my first time and second my designs are very to the edge sometimes. This particular design was meant to be seen up close. He goes to a lot of events where he advertises and this will be seen up close. The logo is big enough for people see when he's driving so they know who he is and for the design its self, you would have to live hear to understand it, too much to explain, but trust me everyone around here knows what it all means. To see this one in person and just walk around it, it is very much eye candy to the extreme.

theBLVD

image GEDC0362.jpg is about 5 feet away from the vehicle. You still need to be closer than that to read the Bullet points?