• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How can I stop banners from frailing along the edges?

0igo

Thanks for the help everyone. Seems like theres no alternative to hemming banners lol. No one uses a hot knife to cut the edges?

DerbyCitySignGuy

you using that at all? how do you like it? was looking at that before we did a tune up on our welder

I saw it demoed, but haven't used it. If you're just hemming edges or putting 3" or less pole pockets, it's pretty nice. Not expensive, easy to use, doesn't take a bunch of space. We didn't buy one because we had just purchased a WeldMaster.

flyplainsdrifta

I saw it demoed, but haven't used it. If you're just hemming edges or putting 3" or less pole pockets, it's pretty nice. Not expensive, easy to use, doesn't take a bunch of space. We didn't buy one because we had just purchased a WeldMaster.
ahhh gotcha. yeah we had a tune up on ours but were seriously considering that, especially just because of the freedom you have of not being stuck lugging around a 1000lb machine.