• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How cold is it?

showcase 66

Last night was our coldest night so far. Got down to 16 degrees. Before you say that isnt cold, remember, I live in the desert. At 5 this morning it was 18 with a windchill of 5. What makes it worse is my heater in the shop is not working for some reason. Right now the shop is 52. Way to cold in here.

Since I have to wait for the heating guy to show up I will be on the computer next to the space heater.

So how cold is it in your neck of the woods?

TheSnowman

We were like 55 when I came to work this morning, I would guess we are normally having snow by now. I think the temp is gonna drop all day, and we will be high 20's tonight.

Baz

5 F .. yep starting to get cold. For us that is -15 C. and 55F in the shop means 12.2 C. Cold for indoors for sure. Surprising how cold it can get down south like that. For us up here normal temps for this time of the year i think is around 32F during the day and down to around 15F at night. January is just around the corner and we can be at -4 F during the day and around -25F at night.

Colder it gets the more blankets get piled up on the bed.

showcase 66

I dont mind the cold as long as there is no wind. That is the killer. I have been up in PA and NY when the highs is only 5 or 6 and can go out with shorts t shirt and sandals and be good for 15 -20 mins before the cold gets to me. Out here with the wind (we have about 350 windy days a year) it kills you.

Mosh

It was 50 here yesterday and today the high is only 10. Think it might be time to head down to the Ozarks for a couple of weeks...I guess it isn't that much better there.

Marlene

what kills us up here is it is suppose to be 52 on Wednesday but then it drops again. it goes from near 70 to 30 then back up to 50 then down to -10. the temps swings are nasty

dwt

84 in Orlando today.
T-shirt and flip-flop weather the Chamber of Commerce promises all the tourist.

Mosh

Hey, all you from Florida...JUST SHUT UP about how nice it is there!!! LOL. At least there
are no alligators or big snakes that will eat us here in Nebraska.

SignManiac

Its cold enough here that I want to carve glass with KGirls nipples.

Or cold enough that a Freudian slip of the tongue will stick to a metal lamp post.